The witty tales of a 40-something, self-proclaimed basket case. An unflinching account of the insanity of building a startup called SoapBoxSample. An uncompromising, unapologetic look at the thoughts, actions and antics of a successful entrepreneur's journey — in and out of the office.
Subscribe to Telltale Ten
- No More Pity Parties
- Who the heck are these people?
- How to Stay Human While Working From Home
- I’m Late! I’m Late!
- Minus May Recap
- Gamers Under the Microscope
- DO’s and DON’Ts of Public Speaking
- Bonnie Tyler’s Guide to Grammar
- Lessons From a Lunatic
- Minus May
- Not All People Suck
- Top Ten Most Absurd Respondent Requests
- Lessons From a Ten Year Old
- Why I Love Infographics
The Telltale Ten