The witty tales of a 40-something, self-proclaimed basket case. An unflinching account of the insanity of building a startup called SoapBoxSample. An uncompromising, unapologetic look at the thoughts, actions and antics of a successful entrepreneur's journey — in and out of the office.
Subscribe to Telltale Ten
- Why Having a Social Life Can Save Your Life
- Who Are You? Who? Who? Who? Who?
- How Swinging a Hammer and Fetching Beer for Your Dad Are the Foundation of Entrepreneurship
- If I Could Change One Thing
- The Woof Woof of Word Clouds
- Dudley Makes Me Happy
- Dirty Hair, Messy House and an Impromptu Baby Shower
- Confused Robots, Puppy Love, and Super Judgy Mirrors
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
- Jax’s Favorite Things
- Five Years of FRESH!
- What is All Over Your Hands?
- Comparison – The Thief of Joy
- Happy Blog-iversary
- A Micro Dose of Motivation
The Telltale Ten