The witty tales of a 40-something, self-proclaimed basket case. An unflinching account of the insanity of building a startup called SoapBoxSample. An uncompromising, unapologetic look at the thoughts, actions and antics of a successful entrepreneur's journey — in and out of the office.
Subscribe to Telltale Ten
- Comparison – The Thief of Joy
- Happy Blog-iversary
- A Micro Dose of Motivation
- Yay! My Kid is Not a Jerk.
- Live a Strong Sideline Game
- Why Tony the Tiger is My Idol
- The Road Show Rolls On
- Digging Deep – Success Happens Outside the Comfort Zone
- Hack Attack!
- Competition – The Great Motivator (and Wannabe Distractor)
- Any Good Idea Must Have a Cool Hashtag
- Just When You Think You’re Ready for the Week…
- Who’s in Your Front Row?
- No More Pity Parties
- Who the heck are these people?
The Telltale Ten