The witty tales of a 40-something, self-proclaimed basket case. An unflinching account of the insanity of building a startup called SoapBoxSample. An uncompromising, unapologetic look at the thoughts, actions and antics of a successful entrepreneur's journey — in and out of the office.
Subscribe to Telltale Ten
- Dirty Hair, Messy House and an Impromptu Baby Shower
- Confused Robots, Puppy Love, and Super Judgy Mirrors
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
- Jax’s Favorite Things
- Five Years of FRESH!
- What is All Over Your Hands?
- Comparison – The Thief of Joy
- Happy Blog-iversary
- A Micro Dose of Motivation
- Yay! My Kid is Not a Jerk.
- Live a Strong Sideline Game
- Why Tony the Tiger is My Idol
- The Road Show Rolls On
- Digging Deep – Success Happens Outside the Comfort Zone
- Hack Attack!
The Telltale Ten